Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.





























Thursday, May 3, 2012

WOW!

School is getting so close to being over. Only one more week and Friday and then it's over. It has gone by pretty fast. However, that means my baby will be 5 months old next Friday.
Justin is leaving today to go to South Dakota for 11 days to go turkey hunting. I will miss him a lot. His mom is coming down to visit while he is gone so that will be helpful and then when she leaves my mom and sister will be here and they will help out as well.
I can't wait until my mom and sister, Joy, get here. I know my mom misses Kastyn and Joy hasn't even gotten to see her in person.

No comments: