Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.





























Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Growing like a Weed!

Kastyn is growing and growing. She is 4 1/2 months old and can still wear some 0-3 months clothes. She is growing longer but not very much around. All of her 0-3 pants are too short but too baggy around the waist. I dunno what I'm going to do with her.
The 3-6 month jammies and rompers fit her well but not the pants, they just fall off of her. I guess she will just live in rompers and jammies until she starts filling out a little.
We have started her on baby food and she LOVES squash. Yesterday I was cooking supper and doing dishes and I asked Justin to feed her some squash. Next thing I know she ate the whole jar of food...LOL!! Maybe she will soon start filling in those clothes.

No comments: