Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.





























Thursday, April 19, 2012

Almost Summer!

I am excited it is almost summer time!!  We only have three weeks of school left and then I get to hang out with Kastyn all summer long. Our babysitter told us that she has to go back to work and make more money for her family. I completely understand but I am SOOO sad. This summer I will have to be interviewing people and daycares to find a place for Kastyn to go to in the fall...
My couponing is going ok. I haven't saved too much money yet though. I am excited about having time in the summer to go around and find good deals.

2 comments:

debbieo said...

Try very hard not to take her to a day care. Someone who only has a few children would be much better. Or you could move down here and we can take care of her for you. There are several openings for teachers and lots of hunting here.
mom

Kaleena Kay said...

Mom that is very true but we love it here. I am going to try not to send her to a daycare, I don't want her to go to one.