Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.





























Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Poor Baby!

Kastyn hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days. The sitter said all she did yesterday was sleep. When I picked her up she was fussy and didn't want anything so about 6:30 I laid her back down and she slept some more. I thought oh boy this will be a long night. However, she slept all night until I woke her at 530 to get ready for the day. She might be going through a growing spurt. She is getting so big.
Justin put her walker together the other day and we put her in it. Her feet don't quite hit the floor but she loves playing with it. Daddy wanted her to have a green walker but I wanted the pink one and it is oh so cute, just like my little angel.

No comments: